Monday, September 21, 2009

With a name like this...

i should try being crafty...and crap...
Recent finished projects, short but sweet....
Shedir with yarn by Dyeabolical, her cotton slub yarn is awesome. I made this hat with the intent to pay it forward to a charity. Its a great wool option hat, I just need to find charity of my choosing.


People are also fucking like bunnies so I'm working on some baby creations.

And I took advantage of my German coworker and had him translate Gehaekelte Topflappen for me.

3 Comments:

Blogger maitai said...

man, i wish i was fucking like a bunny, haha ;) those booties are CUTE!

11:14 AM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Love(1000) That hat looks great! Thanks for giving the yarn a test and taking pictures.

5:55 PM  
Blogger Jeannette E. Spaghetti said...

That hat is AWESOME! What do I have to do to qualify as a charity case? (:

9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home