Friday, August 28, 2009

What up bitches

I don't know what my problem is but I've been blog negligent. In fact this post has sat dormant for a bit so I"m just going ahead and posting it.

Things that have been going on:
  • Jdawg moved. I finished my secret project which was the below blanket for him.

  • My garden is dying slowly, its sad. I'm sad.
  • We've had mice in our shed. We bought traps last night.
  • I've started physical therapy.. seems to help..also had a massage that certainly didn't hurt :)
  • Bowled over a 100 in a game...yeah, i find that exciting.
  • Ran agility with simon and got 3rd place in both of his events. Might have been my first trial where I qualified for both events. We usually screw up at least one...
  • I have stuff on the needles but i'm not touching much cause the exercise makes me achy. Haven't touched this luscious project since ooh lala france...

  • I'm almost done shedir (knitted hat) with yarn that was graciously given to me. For some reason knitting this hat has been full of love and warmth as I decided to find a cancer charity to donate it to. Its cotton and pretty so its a good option for those who may want a hat outside the winter months.
  • I'm out of random update statements....

1 Comments:

Anonymous JDawg said...

And that blanket is warm!!! Thanks again!

8:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home