Friday, February 09, 2007

Pretending to be more sophisticated than I am.

For this week's Truffle Shuffle I'm sharing this week's creations of "Hooray for me Gloves" in Trekking Yarn. Its more exciting than most anything else thats happened this week... ANYTHING..... I did change up my second hand to do a regular bind off versus the patterns call for a ribbed bind off. The first glove has it and the fingers are a bit tight.

This weekend is going to be a crafty celebration with some out of towners tomorrow and a knitting with food event on Saturday. Don't tell me I don't know how to pahrtay...

The Minor Waltz – Asylum Street Spankers
Why you wanna treat me so bad? Prince
Pachelbel: Canon in D –Orpheus Chamber Orchestra
Entr’ Acte – 42d Street
Strauss – Also Sprach Zarathustra – New York Philharmonic
Too Hip, Gotta Go- Stray Cats
Unskinny Bop – Poison
Lose Control- Missy Elliot
Scandal Walk – George Gershwin
Red Velvet - Outkast




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home