Thursday, December 28, 2006

Some day when my kids are grown..

and in therapy or talking about how crazy their parents were with other of their peers, mine will win the contest on how "f-ing crazy" their mom is...
Why you ask? Because before she even had kids, their mother hit a 75% off sale and what did she get there? Kosherland... Yep, my kids will have Kosherland instead of Candyland which I didn't have because it glorified candy. At least I think that why we didn't have it... We had some similar game with a rabbit that was a bit terrifying instead, Uncle Wiggly which looked like a regular game piece that had melted in the sun and become evil game rabbit piece.

So I now own Kosherland...in all its glory....


















and with it comes the little details that make it great.... Note the king of Meat and Milk. This Jewish child that was me used to think getting food down the wrong pipe was mixing meat and dairy. Screw airways. Totally not important.
Hell, notice the heinous turn waiting spot...
And with any good Jew's holiday you get to go "Gefilte Fishing" with what I call albino shit looking food. Doesn't mean I don't still eat it...Note the orange lids of the jars. Synonymous with Mrs. Adler's Gefilte Fish. They are very happy fish of the Gefilte. Smiling as they are getting caught with spears through their heads. There should totally be a square, "Put too much horseradish on gefilte fish, take two steps back" Because the best horseradish is a spicy horseradish that makes you cry like you just found out you got the clap.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have a wonderful and colorful blog.

2:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hilarious. Hadn't heard of Kosherland previously. Do they have a knockoff of Chutes and Ladders called Lulavim and Etrogim? Ok, not as funny... ;-) L

4:51 PM  
Blogger Roni JJ said...

ROFLMAO ~ omg woman you are just too much! I won't say what the gefilte fish look like to a wild Catholic girl ;P

8:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's hysterical! Had to explain why I was laughing so hard to dh about Roni's comment, though. I just took a closer look after I looked at her comment. ;-P

12:14 AM  
Blogger Justin24601 said...

funny stuff

1:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG OMG OMG I cannot express how badly I want to play this game!!!

3:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG OMG OMG I cannot express how badly I want to play this game!!!

3:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home