Wednesday, December 27, 2006

The Friends episode with the 18 page letter

That's where I feel like I am right now... I'm having Boo issues but well I responded to an email with an email and now he has no email in France.... He gets back 10:30 pm on Friday and we have a wedding to go to the next day....
I'm so sweating this crap....I have some very basic questions I need answered.... what exactly is your major and what exactly are you hoping to go into... If A and B are different what are you doing so that you can achieve B because I believe B is sort of A+C....
Last night I gave this really cheezy description of how Boo is the cheezy romantic softy like you see in Love Actually but ya know...he's the 10 year old.... and doesn't have Liam Nielson to take care of his other responsibilities. Anyway imagine me liking a cheezy chick movie like that. I'm very intrigued by the flow of a movie. The first time you see a movie it has a certain flow and natural steps that make it right...the second time the flow is different. You wonder wait, when did they fall in love, gee that is quick... or non romance movies, the flow of the history of a character or the actual conflict in the movie. Movies like the Incredibles really took a long time to become the fighting family team...A movie can be great the first time but after you know what is going to happen its not so hot. That and there is that whole anticipation factor.... keep your hopes low people or you'll be disappointed.. case and point the last two Xmen... I was too excited and was let down...
I've got no hopes for Eragon so maybe I'll like it..Damn, I really am a dork aren't I? Speaking of which... Having grown up with someone who couldn't quite realize he wasn't Luke Skywalker I'm very entertained by this...Must...keep...expectations...down...
Fanboys

1 Comments:

Blogger Shannon said...

Keep your expectations way down. I saw it this weekend. It was okay. But I'm not going to fall over and in love with it.

1:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home