Friday, November 24, 2006

The woes of the organized...

Because I believe in sharing flight schedules when one is travelling and meeting up with eithers I have ruined important moments.... Whatever.... Moments that accessories weren't yet purchased of last week when I was infuriated at lack of communication.... Whatever. I'm smart so be creative and lie through your teeth...
I've been very emotional up here...I'm very worried about my future which as of right now doesn't seem directed towards Austin anymore....He flip flops through decisions and me having to follow dutifully is not sitting well. The rest of his family are flip floppers and considering in the 7 years of us being together his sister has gone through 5-6 jobs and 3 continents I think my stress is well founded. He isn't sure if he wants to do movies or animation and where he wants to go. When he comes to the Lou after turkey day he better research his ass off. Really I'm suposed to move in a year to a year and a half and I need some set plans and schedules....No wonder I don't forsee me showing my house til spring 2008. Due to work shit I was getting ready to leave when he graduates but realistically its better I don't. Plus my house shows much better in the spring.
I'm tired of being the take charge gal. I should know as an intelligent person should, you can't change the core of people and don't expect things like marriage to make people different...thats why there is this thing called divorce.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you need to tell him to get his damn shit together and start being responsible! it drives me nuts when i have to make plans for cory and he gives me no info but expects me to know what he wants! damn boys are retarded.

1:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry he's being so indecisive. Is one area more competative than another? Could he be worried about being able to find a job? That could be his attempt at broadening his horizons. Just a thought. Sorry things are so stressful for you. Make sure he knows that you're tired of being in limbo - boys are very often dense about stuff like this. He knows that you're a planner and that you need to be able to make plans. It's who you are, so he needs to accept that as well.

7:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home