Monday, November 13, 2006

Works in Progress, the dorky editions....

So I've had the same layout of my mom not getting done on the scrap table for like two weeks.
I did however make two cards.
I am going to finish the irish hiking scarf tonight.
I finished the fetchings and a bracelet this week for a thanksgiving gift and also the hiking scarf and the black felted one below is for the same family.














































I added a little to my caribean scarf.









Started my snake scarf. Which is pink and green not red, not christmasy









Got yarn for the Dulaan project.









And now need to go get needles from Joanns and upholstery fabric to recover my bottom of my box spring from Senorita Mildew Kitty...who has her own jingle... I won't share it cause you'll think I'm stupid... which i am, a little.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lyrics, please!

Oh, I forgot to tell you! I saw the sexiest tall Asian doctor working in one of the prisons ... ooh la la!

4:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes, not christmasy! i'm sorry for even suggesting it!

5:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home