Tuesday, November 21, 2006

The off to Vermont Summary…

First, to Kara the dog walker and lover…… There is a used condom on our dog walk.. Simon seems to have a thing for the man meat…. Don’t let them get to it cause that’s beyond digusting….Who comes around and gets rid of that stuff?
Second – I’m stupid and put cat food in my dog food container… Luckily Kara is getting stuff tomorrow for the hounds….Stupid is running through me quite well.
Three--- Look what my coworker gave me this morning… it’s a hippo. Dude, a hippo!
Four… I look like I’m running away from home… its cold in VT which means many layers.. it also is a place where I knit and read a lot so I packed a buttload of both. Plus I have Boo’s winter stuff.. I’m a very good girlfriend..why you ask.. cause I saw he didn’t have decent or two matching gloves so I went out and bought him two pairs. One for using and one for when the other gets wet from chores or snowball fights.
I’m also not thinking about being retarded too much… ya know… about engagements and lack there of…VT my favorite place….I earlier this year suggestion tying the knot this weekend with both set of parents and a nice hot pot dinner, not telling them til they got to VT…Of course removing my father from his family for Thanksgiving is impossible unless we told them honest plans of marriage which is part of why secrecy is good… then I don’t have to worry about other family and friends and such. And if you are my good friend you understand how its all stressing it is to me.
I’m also trying to remain calm and not pissy about lack of details for his upcoming trips and him not confirming that I’m not going… I assume I’m not but until I see his details I assume nothing…Apparently he didn’t give me VT details cause he wanted to surprise me for our connection to VT. We’re on the same plane… (I did give him flight options where we could hook up for the second leg cause I’m smart like that) I’m just putting this all out here and getting it out of my system…Besides all I got him for Hannukah is a dvd set of Robot Chicken…..:P
Okay, think I’m done being stupid. I think I am… I don’t think I’ll think about it the rest of the week. Really… I’m serious… besides this is so not as looming as it was when we went to italy and thought we might give it up for the first time and possibly get engaged….

Since I won’t be here on Friday here is your not anticipated at all Friday Shuffle…
Short Short man – 20 fingers
Shine A Light – Rolling Stones
Looking out the window- Stevie Ray Vaughn
We live in Brooklyn, Baby – Digable Planets
Dedicated to the one I love – the M&Ps
The girl from Ipanema – Stan Getz
Hair Dresser on Fire – Morrisey
In the Light – Led Zepplin
Hollywood Nocturne - Brian Seltzer Orchestra
Criminal – Fionna Aple.

1 Comments:

Blogger Roni JJ said...

Hey woman, hope you have a wonderful time. Love the hippo ~ too freakin cool...did you know that was my Eric's fav animal!!

Hope you can relax and enjoy your time in VT...I know you love it out there. No worries about the rest of it. You can save that issue for another time.

Take care and safe travels!!

4:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home