Monday, November 20, 2006

The Knitty update

So I forgot to even mention I finished my wavy gravey scarf that goes with my pink jacket and cream gloves and hat.. I look way more prep froof than I am...
I also finished the Irish hiking scarf and my ipod case foe D-Wayne the ipod..ok that name just came up since that was my supplier...
I bought some mohair this weekend... except for a scarf for Boo's mom and a present for roni all my stuff is for me or donation..
Marsha at the knitting group showed me some new michaels single ply stuff that I want to go peruse so badly...I love single ply plus its soy silk yarn and nifty.
So here are the pics..ignore the xtra chin... If I wasn't a wimp and poor and all the other reasons I'd so have a dolly parton chin tuck done...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that proves that all ipod cases should have rubber chickens on them.

2:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home