Monday, November 13, 2006

Boys are stupid

They are... really they are.. mine needs a dad or something to teach him life's lessons... I don't get angry or fight with him much at all..usually once a year during basketball season...
This time its cause my tart hasn't made his winter break plans which means he will spend a ridiculous amount of money on flights... money thats could be so better used on me...or feeding the poor. I won't go with for any of the events cause its ricockulous to spend that much. I don't know his schedule and thus am stuck in the mud for my own plans... He's apologized on the phone about 4 times and has ignored a weeks worth of emails (he just doesn't check his email) but ya know what.. actions are more important. Each day that goes by where he hasn't done what he needs to do I get angrier and thus he has also effected our planned visit to VT which is one of our favorite places to go. Plus we are renting a car up there and he hasn't booked it yet... watch we not be able to get it... He called me at work today cause he was buying gifts for the family... okay hello....did you not get ghetto fabulous angry about this situation messege on Friday?
Sure I could stop bitching and do things myself but trust me I have done my part. Plus this is to visit his family. When its my family I take the bull by the horns...
I don't give a shit that its his end of the semester. We had all these dates last thanksgiving so there is no reason for the procrastination...
I could be worried that he'd read this but hey, its true and if he can't read his email then he sure as hell hasn't been reading my blog. His lack of interest is very odd if you ask me...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes, boys are very stupid.

mine can't make any plans for himself. he asks me to plan things, buy plane tickets, and just tell him when and where to be in a certain location to make sure said plans come to fruition. mine also does not check email regularly, nor does he respond to emails when it does get checked. mine needs to be reminded to call mom and dad. HIS mom and dad. yet he shares dinner with my family regularly.
on the plus side, mine doesn't spend any money at all. but that also mean mine spends no money on me, either.

also, i love the word "ricockulous." teehee, i said cock!

i'm also VERY mature. very.

11:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My theory is that this ability to plan ahead (right along with the ability to concentrate on anything other than the tv when the tv is on) was lost when they got the Y chromosome. The Y chromosome is just an X without one of the bottom legs. ;-) All three of my boys do this - you're not alone. I guess it's just part of being a boy...

8:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry ladies, but boys aren't stupid... just YOUR boys are stupid.

And daiva, you're way off. It's got nothing to do with the ability to plan, it has to do with how easy it is to get someone else to do your work for you.

8:31 AM  
Blogger Crafty and Crap said...

Hey then Daiva's 2 and 6 year old are so up on the game... I knew they were smart but wow!

8:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home