Sunday, November 12, 2006

a weekend of adventure

or not...
Well kind.. I would suggest reading kara's blog for all details... I couldn't put it better...well except I wasn't as crazily excited for BBQ but let me tell you, we saw tiger, tigers and tigers....
Today I dyed my hair, knit, went to the local knit store where I confirmed a knitting local gal is the same woman who had an amazing devotion to her poodle named Kramer while I worked at the vet... no, I didn't say hi...but I put a few things together and was glad to see my super sleuth skills were in check.
I was a bit disappointed in not running into anyone else... I was totally keeping an eye out for the Spinster although I didn't know if she was back from the penitentiary yet....
I had planned to get a malabrigo for some fetchings for the holidays but they didn't have the right weight so I found a noro that looks pretty neat...
So other than driving, eating, tigers, and knitting its been a bland weekend... okay, that totally a lie...dude, there were tigers...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yep, I'm back, but I think I was at Knitorious later than you guys. Sorry I missed you! I was there getting needles for the stuff I picked up on my ultimate yarn crawl. Hopefully we'll meet up soon! I'm thinking of hosting a Dulaan knit-in in January....

9:29 PM  
Blogger Cindy said...

I was at Knitorious yesterday also. It was incredibly crowded when I was there, about 2:30-3 in the afternoon. I saw Rachel & said "Hi" but not anything else, since she was working. The only other folks I recognized were familiar faces from the Knitting Guild.

6:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home