Monday, November 06, 2006

When is the last time you stuck duct tape to your ass?

Never you say? Well I've done it two weeks in a row and then decided to try my upper arm which I have determined sorta itches....
Okay its not really duct tape. I've gone on the patch for birth control because I was being bad about the pill. The positives of the patch, change once a week, the negatives, increased boobage..which means i need a new size, which means buying bras, which means I'd rather poke myself in the eye with a fork..and the fact that it stays on for a week means its got good strong horse glue and once you attempt to remove it its like a scene from the 40 year old virgin and my ass hair... whatever, pretend like we don't have hair everywhere... okay except for duane but dude, that was cancer's doing, not nature.
So yeah, about this patch... I'm not sure about it yet..... in fact... I'm not really digging it but I've been a bad pill girl lately..... Plus its just damn sexy to look like you are quitting the cancer sticks....oh baby, love that sticker on your asscheck....

6 Comments:

Blogger Roni JJ said...

lol...no forks in the eye please, Halloween is over ;)

7:39 AM  
Blogger daiva e said...

LOL on the patch experience. I tried it after Adam was born and I kept snagging it, creating lots and lots of pain. No longer use that method.

10:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"increased boobage"

heh heheheh heh heheh heh heheh heh heh

10:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Increased boobage is a NEGATIVE? Honey, send that patch my way. These small C's need an upgrade.

3:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wasn't a big fan of the patch either. I switched to the ring, and it's much, much better.

3:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

who is kd? and why does she say her small c's need an upgrade? SHE'S NUTS!! i fit into training bras (and i am not exaggerating). trust me, i'm the one who needs the upgrade.

i was on the pill for 5 and a half years and i'm pretty sure my boobs actually shrunk (haha. okay, i'm exaggerating there)! i don't like the idea of the patch because i feel like it would attract fuzz from jeans and sweaters and clothes and stuff.

1:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home