Friday, October 27, 2006

Yep, gone batshit crazy

Did you know I’ve gone batshit crazy, I have…. I bake one day, the next day someone I curse out on here brings in donuts and I take it as a personal war cry…I’ve really got to do something about the rage I contain in me… Cause when I’m not at work, I’m cool…well except my soul being destroyed by my dogs.
Continuing with the bathshit craziness…I’m keeping a very specific journal of my dogs bathrooming events…when I walk him, if he asks to be walked etc.. I’m fucking nuts. I was going to walk them separately but that’s not gonna work… I’ll just come back to an accident or something. I think I need a double leash so I can get all paris Hilton with my bad dogs.

1. Onto the shuffle
2. Machine Gun –the Commodores
3. Rock the House – Gorillaz
4. Willing- Automator
5. Ponderosa – Tricky not to be confused with Trick Daddy but both good in their own right. I high recommend you give Tricky a try.
6. New Year’s Day – U2
7. Brown Skin – India Aire
8. Under Pressure- Queen/Bowie
9. A lifetime – Better than Ezra
10. Sweetest Taboo - Sade

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home