Thursday, November 02, 2006

Retardo Phone

So my cellery and only phone has a case of the retardeds the last 3 days.... I can't seem to add a new number, it isn't accessing voicemail like it should....I have my old school cellery phone i supose i could switch too... I don't know what the dillio is but I'm on a down stroke of luck lately and I'm ticked.... Last night, dog, Simon the wonderdog kept my ass up all night.... I don't know what the fuck the deal was....I let him out like 3 times until i realized he didn't need to go. Then he attempts to hops my fence multiple times.... once he scored and I beat his ass out of Kara's room where he was eating food.....
Seriously, what is up in Shoe's world... its all sorts of annoying/crazy...and my mom isn't even in town!

1 Comments:

Blogger Roni JJ said...

sorry things suck ~ the shit train seems to be making it's rounds!

9:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home