Monday, November 06, 2006

John you're a bore, we've heard this before...

So I'm still stuck in my 1776 thing... must be the upcoming elections...which I am not sure if I'm registered for... hang my head in shame... I'm not registered in the City but I don't know if I'm still registered in Webster... I of course wait too long and can't get anyone on the phone.....
Wanna know how I'd vote... well lets put it this way...considering all the facts and figures... doesn't matter, I think you can do whatever you want with your cells...besides too many idjuts get knocked up, can't do the adoption thing and basically let their kids run amuck until they are old enough to get hopped up on meth and shoot people....We are over full of people on this world because we have a lower rate of childhold mortality with vaccines and modern medicine...
We don't have enough time, space or money for our population. I'd prefer people were smart and prevented pregnancy but lets face it.. people are dumb...Not everyone is as smart and you or I...and I'm not so SMRT.....
So am I okay with Stem Cell research...yes. Do I consider it abortion, no, but if it was, I'm okay with that too. I also think we should tax cigarettes. I think if you are a politician and got to jail then you lose your pension. I think minimum wage should be raised cause lord knows I make a hell of a lot more and I have a hard time getting by.... And we need people in the basic jobs on the world....
Dude, so thats the most political than I've been...I usually stay completely out of it all.. Too bad I'm not in TX, then I could vote for people named Kinky....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wherever you show up they have to let you vote. Provisional ballot or some such thing. I voted absentee and it was so easy and fast, I'm tempted to leave town every election.

7:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home