Thursday, November 09, 2006

Breastesses

Lets talk underwear… Come one all you perves, come on out..Yesterday I went to Target and had to buy bras. I proceeded to look like pervert as I felt up all the bras… People! If I’m buying a 36D why in the hell must you add enough padding that its like an extra a quarter cup of extra boob in the fabric and that’s the thinly added bonus boobs…I swear some add a whole full breast to the party. I weigh 135-145… I’m 5.6 and I don’t want bigger boobs. I don’t notice mine much but every once in a while, I’m like “damn!” I’ve got a wide rib cage and shoulders so its not always like, “shizam, here I am”. Going with the wide shoulders from all my years as a football player..or not.. why can’t these damn bras cross in the back…my straps just fall on off.. I’ve gotten the crossed in the back on before and it was a teeny tiny clip in the front supposed to keep it together and keep the girls in their respective homes…Playa please!
Okay we can return to our previously normal conversations…perverts go back to hiding…

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm with ya sista! What the hell? I just want to contain them! I don't need to enhance to the point that no clothing fits!

2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home