Tuesday, October 10, 2006

We interupt your regular mindy for the crazy one

I need anger management. I took in that stupid fucking cat, spent a hundred and a lot of money and energy on it and its been outside taunting me since Thursday. It escaped, came in for one night only to run away again. It was deadset on leaving Sunday morning and as i tried to pry myself into the house she escaped. Apparently I should have stayed outside in pjs at 7 am with the dogs.
I seriously could beat the shit out of something. Its not like she's wandering off. She's sitting out back taunting me like the little bitch she is. I shouldn't be this upset and angry but I am. Rawr!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

all you needed was a bit of rain for her to want to come in the house. :)

9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home