Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Little bits of info



Who wants to go to the girly dr for me today? Anyone Anyone Bueller.... Guess not, how about eye dr recheck tomorrow? Again, no one... how about host my parents this weekend... Ho hum guess that would be me again.
Birthday was great. Kara can tell you all about it here. Dad emailed mea t 6:30 an ecard.... Such love.. :P I got tons of awesome stuff from Roni, Hungry hungry hippos from kara and a starbucks Gc. Eric made me a painting and gave me a Cricut (scrappy thing) and Brent and Shannon gave me Apples to Apples, a game for my highly unsuccessful game parties.
I also forgot to post the finished sukkah pics. The darn thing kept breaking and one day during lunch instead of emailing Boo and complaining i sawed it down more and rebuilt it. This one has lasted unlike Mildew who ran away onThursday and taunts me with her precense in my back yard but not in my house. I caughter her on Saturday, she spent the night and got back out sunday morning so even if i catch her I can't guarantee she won't break free again because damn it, she's wiley. I didn't tell my parents about taking her in. At this point, don't gotta.




2 Comments:

Blogger Roni JJ said...

Ohhhh, your sukkah rocks!!! Very impressive woman :) Happy Harvest!

Don't fret about the cat...that's how they are ~ PITA's Mom and Dad's cat got out when I was taking care of their pets last week and the @(#$*&% thing didn't come back for 5 days...came home, then got out the very next night!

9:31 AM  
Blogger Justin24601 said...

It looks awesome!

5:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home