Friday, September 29, 2006

Positively Mahem

Here at Casa Worm my tub is being re installed.. ya know, just a little project. I'm working at home while they do the insane project aht it is becoming. Cats are hiding, dogs are barking and I'm two seconds away from eatting my weight in candy.
I'd blog more about it but I have to work... ya know.. that thing I do so that i can buy high holiday tickets for 50 buck a piece and then get one ticket in the mail for all services....the 100 bucks I spent I guess was an extra 50 donation cause us Jews are loaded.
Anyway before I get all angry and jaded at my tight money whoasas I pay off the bathroom that is being fixed at the moment I present the shuffle. Irony.. iron freaking knee....

Ziggy Stardust – David Bowie
Back in Baby’s Arm s- Patsy Cline
Xplosion – Outkast
Blues for Mama – Nina Simone _ I know she's skilled and all but at first I didn't know it was a woman singing... I'm so classless.
If I ruled the world – fugaes- Nas
I love you – G Love & Special Sauce
Getting’ High – Asylum Street Spankers
Planet Claire – B-52’s
One oclock jump – Count Basie
Havana Bound – The pretty things

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home