Monday, September 18, 2006

Paw Pussy, Paw Pussy Cat.

Picture it, a herd of seals barking away….Over and over and over… that’s what the copier that is 3 feet away from me sounds like. It needs its oil thinger refilled… I have the oil but don’t know where the thinger is. In avoidance of hearing it I’m on a White Stripes kick, plus they were on the Simpsons last night.
Weekend was good. There was cleaning, reading, outside time, knitting, scrapping, socializing, and cat entertainment. I spent a few hours outside on Saturday reading House of Stairs, a book I read in 8th grade. I had the blanket out, Riley glued onto me with fear of life, Simon chill but trying to get a sip of my coke blak.
Later I bought some yarn for a snake scarf I am editting from online. I had a dragon scarf when I was little and loved it. I don’t care if I’m going to be 28, I will love a snake scarf. http://www.knitting-and.com/knitting/patterns/scarves/slithering.html I also wear hats in the winter that others say they don’t have the guts to do. Its really not so hard….Its not like I’m going out nekkid. I just have the hat with two tops…
New Knitty is out… they have a pattern using Kureyon yarn… Kara is knitting with some Noro and its gorgeus. I won’t be knitting an afghan but its still pretty.
Sunday I met up with a stitch and bitch group. I will be starting this as a regular shtick after the jewish holidays. Young nice ladies, rock on! I also discovered I can’t find one of my needles for the scarf for Eric’s mom…that is somewhat problematic. How long do you go before you decide you lost it in the airport coming back from NJ.
The cat has adopted my room as hers. She's hopped in and out over the gate so that riley doesn't escape during the night. I'm pretty sure all three were on my bed at some point. She's less than thrilled with Ziggy. She was fine at first, he hissed at her and now she's moody and he's alright with her some of the time. Everyone asks about the dogs. There three of them are very happy together. She's their fag hag. Its wrong, but true.
Speaking of random crap lets talk about Fergi, yeah, her... So I'm a little pure and innocent but can you tell me what London Bridges go down means? Does she have bridgework in her mouth? Is she removing it for some oral activities... come on folks, I need a young speak dictionary.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home