Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Get on the Scrap Train...

So suddenly all the scrap girls I know are finding the world of blogs...(stop laughing!) Its a little odd since I've been doing this for a few years on various addresses. I only let one gal know here because I don't hide anything from her and she doesn't annoy me. There are one or two that I could also let on but then it spawns and soon the folks I don't want on here discover it and I'm fucked. Ya know, the ones I want to say quit bitching, start enjoying shit. Or get off the computer and spend time with your kid.
So this spawns a little issue I have with computer time. Folks are spending too much time on the computer. Get out, spend time in the sun, with your kids, with your sig others etc. With the internet as it is so many stop spending time in person with people and start to rely on the comfort and friendship they find on the internet. The internet is great for that too but there is a line where its a problem.
It was a problem for my mom for a while. Its finally sorted it self out because she doesn't have time while she takes care of herself, buby and randy. When she's done with them she doesn't want to spend time reading their emails and other's woes. She goes and relaxes with her igs. Good for her! Celery phones have also made conversation on the phone free and as such replaced the free communication across the country that the internet also provided us. She was hooked on this internet for a few years. Whenever she could hop on she did. Its nice to no longer have a cyberstalker, aka, Mom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home