Thursday, September 21, 2006

A five minute break will make me more productive in the end.

Work has been insane.. last two weeks completly nuts. Yesterday I was all the hail the queen productive working on a rendering that was liek taking an escher collection and stealing parts to built a drawing of your own home... make sense, no? Trust me, it was challenging. I continue working on big projects and working late. Last night 9 pm. Tonight, the same. Tomorrow fly to PA for Rosh Hashanah. I think I'm suposed to collect some stuff and make an impromtu piece of art/collage while I'm there for my mom's porch.... I'm not even going to be in for 48 hours.
On other fronts my friend Roni made the Ranger design team and I'm just brimming full of excitement about it... its big, real big.
And on another front Simon loves black pussy. Its okay cause she has jungle fever tooo...
Mildew is getting along very well with the dogs, they even played last night and pointed and laughed at Ziggy the Wundercat who was not welcome to the party.
Sometimes Riley's not invited either and they just stare at him wondering what the heck is wrong with him....


I also am very much aware there will be no Friday shuffle so I leave you with my mp3 need list.... instead of what i'm listening to its what I want to add.
Karma – Alicia Keys
If I Got You - Alicia Keys
You Don't Know My Name – Alicia Keys
Don't Mess Wit My Man – Nivea
The Boy is mine – monica, Brandy
Word Up! – Cameo
Smooth Criminal – Alient Ant farm
Roll Out - Ludacris... i need a legal version with no idiot introducing it.
Regulate - Warren G
Changes-Tupac
California Love - Tupac
Hit 'Em Up Style - Blu Cantrell

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can help you out with at least half of that list. :) I got all sorts of alicia keys and totally have the AAF smooth criminal. :)

12:07 PM  
Blogger Roni JJ said...

have a great time woman! You most definately need a break!!

and thanks! I'm brimming too...after all, if it weren't for you...well you know!

9:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home