Wednesday, September 13, 2006

B-day plans

So yesterday I cleaned forever cause I was in the zone. I even orgaized my plasticwear....
As i went to bed I did a head count of possible b-day attendees and realized I have zero idea what to do for it....I've got yuppy germ fear dude, picky eatter couple, klutzy roomate, and then there is me. Weird klutz who likes germy activities.
Places like the city museum probably wouldn't work and food places like Pho Grand or other multi cultural places would work. Getting Lapizza and playing games at home would kill the cat allergy folks. Although i did like the idea of a big blow up castle to jump on but well I'm 28 not 8....Bowling - out...tooo germy...Gotta think of something, boo is going to be in also and I'm skipping a work event cause i have "plans"....

5 Comments:

Blogger Liz said...

So is today the day? Tomorrow? I have no idea! But HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

9:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you tried Banh Mi So #1? It's on south Grand at Gasconade..that's just north of Meramec. It is heads and tails more authentic than Pho Grand. All the cooking, including a variety of spring rolls (the tilapia is great) is made to order so allow time for preparation and cooking.

1:07 PM  
Blogger Crafty and Crap said...

M- b-day is in a month.
JO - Its on my list, my coworker swears by it but haven't gotten there yet. I could eat vietnese 8 days a week, my favorite of the 'eses, kinda sad I haven't gotten there yet.

1:42 PM  
Blogger Dana said...

How about The Melting Pot, or bowling, or demolition ball or something. I have no idea really, just random ideas.

9:46 PM  
Blogger Justin24601 said...

Who's afraid of germs?!

9:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home