Tuesday, December 29, 2009

My VT Xmas 2009

It started with a 27 lb roast pig in the trunk when we were picked up at the airport. I hear it was fantastic.. I passed on that dining choice.

I got attacked by a rooster 4 times in two days. I have some impressive bruises. I also hear that after the second day he got the crap beaten out of him for attacking his owner and Boo.

We petted furry cows (this one was the one i bottle fed last year)

We got cow kisses. She likes to lick the ones she likes. I guess most people do.

We abused the cow. Kara said too take pics of the hat she made me with the furry cows, I don't think this is what she meant.


We played with the border collie named Bear. He might have less going on upstairs than Riley. I loved him.

We stalked and killed a Christmas tree. I also decorated two, count them 2 trees.

We played with a kitten.


We got awesome gifts. I got a Nook, a few towels, a kosher cookbook and a some other goodies.

And thats xmas 2009, not bad for a jew right?

2 Comments:

Blogger Ink Stained Roni said...

OMG ~ LOVE the cow hat ;) Ask Kara if she'll make some for our cows!! Oh ~ Note to Kara ~ Our cows are horn-challenged so they'll need chin straps ;) LOL!!

Looks like a great time...for a jew or otherwise!

11:45 AM  
Blogger mr. magoo said...

wait, you're jewish?? i never knew...

1:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home