Monday, December 14, 2009

Crafting

Been doing alot of blogging in my head. It never seems to make it on here and when I do sit down its usually quick and bland. Today's blandness is the sweater clips I made. Unfortunately I used hot glue which i never ever use and it totally kicked me in the ass. Perhaps finishing at 12:18 am when i needed to gift it the next morning was part of the problem. Also running out of E6000 didn't help. Me running out of that is like Boo running out of rice. The gift was obtained broken. I fixed it but I think it wasn't all that exciting of a gift. Luckily i gifted it with a pretty kick ass book so all is good. I've been doing a few more polymer things that are on my flickr site. I'm just not a huge fan of it. I love good ole messy clay but it breaks so easily that it doesn't work either. I've also got paper clay but that doesn't flow as well as the paper tends to get some clumping tendancies and you can't just slap a little extra on as you can with clay-clay. Anyway I forsee the clay being put away from another 10 years. Might do a few more sea creatures before I do but as far as stitch markers I'm probably done. When I have a barbie loving kid i might make more miniatures but otherwise I feel a bit underwhelmed. I do like this squid octopus thing i made as well as a few other things I can't show yet but as for teenie tiny, not so much.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

That is pretty damn awesome.

8:52 AM  
Blogger Monica the Author said...

I think they're cute! I could never do anything that amazing. You have a gift.

9:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home