Friday, December 12, 2008

Every Hunter needs matching gloves...

Remember my oh so cool hat made from yarn that Boo gave me for my 29th... Well this goober needed matching gloves...

Voila..




And I finished one gift for my mom... so not quite enough presentage but its still something and still cool. I also made it up myself and made it wool free as my mother things she is allergic to it but she just remembered 1973 wool which is way different than wool in 2008... or at least the wool options, there is still itchy ass yarn. Boo and I had hoped to finish our photobook for the wedding and gift those to the parents but I don't see that happening at all so I knitting I a go... I got my dad a marathon movie, knitting for mom but its still a bit weak on delivery... I need some extras for them...



5 Comments:

Blogger Kathy said...

Both your gloves and towel look awesome! Did you use a pattern for the towel? What a fantastic gift!

4:53 PM  
Blogger Shannon said...

The gloves turned out fab! I think I need some of those towels. I have some obnoxious cotton, I never thought to make one! Duh! All I see are dishcloths, and I don't use dishcloths!

5:35 PM  
Blogger wheelinsticks said...

I love the dish towel for your mom. She'll love it! The gloves are great, too!

7:26 PM  
Blogger Olly Olly Oxen Free said...

Those gloves are pretty badass. Do you ever sell your creations?

8:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice job on the dishcloth. And hey - you finally finished the gloves! Woo! :)

8:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home