Tuesday, December 30, 2008

bitchin' about bitchin'

Since I can't say this without starting a family feud let me say some stuff here.
A) wedding thank you's are allowed up to a year.. Its been 2 months thus far and I got off all the parental friends thank you's as they were bitchin and concerned....
b) I send out 4 package with gifts from honeymoon and thank yous, one gift gets lost and receivee knows this. He doesn't know it has a thank you in it. Made sense to me to send thank you with gifts but thats just me.. Do you think another receivee that first receivee bitches to about this could say, "oh yeah, it had a thank you in mine you probably had it too.. So no they aren't being rude and not, not thanking you. In fact they were even nicer that they thought of you on the honeymoon and got you a gift."
c) 2nd, silent receivee who was bitched to has turn gift of some flavored oil from a "crappy gift" to a nice gift with so much time and effort put into it...
d) guess i have to write another thank you ....perhaps i can get the husband to do it..
we are so jewish...even those of us who have given it up haven given it up for computers and science, the bitchin and moaning and guilt factor still remains just fine..

3 Comments:

Blogger maitai said...

is it possible to divorce your family??? gah!

10:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was gonna ask what the "nice" gift was, I didn't remember it being anything super awesome (and I was right). Ugh - your family makes me a sad panda.

11:08 PM  
Blogger wheelinsticks said...

Your family makes me sad too! At least your freinds love you!

11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home