Monday, December 03, 2007

The key to finishing a project, is needing to finish something else.

And so as I try to finish Boo's Hannukah gift that will be exchanged near Xmas I finished my monkey socks.

I also did some embroidery... or anti embroidery... I tried to pull part of a stitch out and pulled it all out. They wanted to take them out today anyway, i just jumped the gun because I didn't make an appt til Wednesday.

So without futher adieu my Monkey Socks in sundara yarn. I started the second sock on the 22nd and finished it on the 2nd. It took me about the same time for the first but in September.
I didn't feel very excited trying them on....Kinda like, i spend this much time and money on socks, why? I don't feel that much more comfy or fabulous..... ah well, i have yarn in my stash, mind as well knit it... It keeps my hands busy and anyone who knows me, knows i can't sit still. Hell today alone i redecorated my living room but that will be a different post.

1 Comments:

Blogger Roni JJ said...

those are beautiful! Love the intricate pattern ~ you're getting so good at that woman!

7:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home