Sunday, November 18, 2007

I can't handle responsibility..

of my amazingly warm target blanket. The last few nights I've woken up and had to remove some articles of clothing cause I'm sweating my left nut off which is by itself quite a skill as i have no nuts to start with. I go to bed quite cold because my room drafts right through the walls but apparently at some point during the night my room becomes toasty warm thanks to my blanket and the 15 animals i have sleeping on me.
I feel like I've had 5 cups of coffee this morning...why, zombie, werewolf, vampires, ghosts... Nice to have a very complicated nightmare that continues through bathroom breaks and taking the dogs out. When you combine all those entities it gets complicated, zombies alone are stupid but when they are part vampire well then logic comes into it....unless its Bob from Day of the Dead when the zombies evolve to have problem solving skills... At some point it was all a TV show that I couldn't stop watching or change the channel even though it scared the beejesus out of me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home