Thursday, November 29, 2007

Remember that one Saturday morning I spent in Florissant..

no, neither do I but I got a traffic ticket for those cameras at intersections. Problem is, its not my car. I've been trying to get through to the Florissant Court today and gotten a machine all day that then hangs up on me and tells me to call later when court is not in session, but not when later is. I talked to the violationinfo.com people and they confirmed, that is not my car but they cannot revoke the ticket. I hope someone picks up tomorrow. You are also supposed to be able to call there to schedule a court date if you want to fight your ticket but getting through is the challenge...I'd love to say I was asleep with my car in my driveway when it happened but I was in St. Chaz running agility with my hounds.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't revoke the ticket? Bullshit they can't. I'd take that thing to court and just simply ask them to prove how it IS your ticket. You know, that whole "innocent until proven guilty" thing that we're supposed to hold dear.

8:58 AM  
Blogger daiva e said...

What a pain! Good luck getting it fixed... Have any friends who are lawyers?

2:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home