Monday, November 19, 2007

Heroes

So people talk about how Heroes isn't as good as last year.... and we wonder why. For me, I thinks that I can't tell who is good and who is bad and death means nothing. Each time you think a character is gone they reappear somehow.. now we have about 4 to5 people who can regenerate and thus live forever or a long long time as explained this evening so I can't be too worried about them going anywhere. I also think its hella hokey that Claire is now dating a guy who flies as does her paternal father. We haven't had any two people with the same skills who weren't related. I do wonder if Claire was born with her skills or if Adam had a hand in it..afterall healing a baby who had been a fire would be hard to not to do if you knew you could do it.
Geek out.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home