Sunday, November 25, 2007

Not sick

so Monday is the surgery and I cannot be sick because it cannot be rescheduled. My mother is coming in for it. Wednesday I had a bit too much coffee and did my impression of Gonads and Strife...alot...since then my throat has gone down hill fast. Its allergies right, thats what my general MD says. I've been doing zicam and airborne as well as drinking like a fish... Doesn't seem to be clearing up. I feel fine but I seem to choke on my uvula every few hours which is less than pleasant. I've been trying to finish chores that I may not get to next week. (Like carrying laundry up and down stairs) and just general cleaning for mom and for my own satisfaction. If I'm home and loopy you might find me trying to clean. When I got my wisdom teeth out I couldn't sleep nor could I watch tv so my mom taught me to crochet. This time I guess I have knitting I can do... Although I hope to not be royally spacey...Who knows...
I'm even feeling better about the needle thing. I was better at one point in my past and then i had dental work done kind of got scared again.. Shouldn't have but I did... anyway right now I'm sort of feeling like facing my fear...Weird isn't it.... I think its also because I feel like I should have a blood panel done for routine checking up. I haven't done it in a few years...Lord knows why... I don't think I knew i was supposed to do it every year... Mom's been at the dr so much I never pay attention to whats routine and whats not.
BTW did you see Fosters School for Imaginary Friend at the Macy's parade.. Cheese sang and say "i love chocolate milk"

3 Comments:

Blogger Shannon said...

Awww *huggs* Btw, they will do surgery when you are sick with a cold or whatever, they just prefer you healthy. I found out after I asked and they said it was fine, but having a cold makes it a bummer to get over the anesthesia, but no ill effects.

All will be well! Get your mom to make you kosher chicken soup! Or get her to buy you some at Kohns ;)

12:59 AM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Good luck with the surgery. I did see the float. How is it I have never heard of Fosters School of Imaginary Friends?

12:18 PM  
Blogger wheelinsticks said...

Things will be fine. Hang in there!

6:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home