Thursday, November 15, 2007

Bah, the internet

The internet sometimes can suck. Its right there, providing instant space to bitch and lose tempers. Send emails we later want to take back and posts that we regret putting out there for the world to see... But I'm not doing that.. I'm working.... its very exciting and will pay for holiday gifts....and by gifts I mean the gps unit for my parents. I've come up with a nickname for someone, FT...its stands for fucking twat... I've used it in front of my Wednesday knitting group. I'm so going to call someone else DA..no, not dumbledore's army...dumbass. Why eloquently curse when we can just break it down to crassness...I don't know if I'm pissed at DA's actions or just the way DA took action. I think it may be the latter. If it was the first one I'd probably call them SH (can ya figure it out?)...instead of inferring the lack of thinking things through, with others involved.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home