Sunday, November 11, 2007

15 calls, 94 curse words, and a road trip later

things have been figured out. I will be having surgery on Nov 26th. My mom is coming in town and will be in town actually 10 hours before I am back from vermont. That will require some logistics of travel. Anyone want to do a shuttle bus service during thankgiving? Ugh, can't even imagine with the construction. She gets in at 1:30 on a Sunday I get in at 11 pm. Oh and wednesday I leave at like7:45/8... I hear there are these things fancy rich people use called taxis... I also could learn metrolink i suppose....
Dr protocol is weird. Mom wants to me to call about preop stuff...shouldn't they just call me for that..

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ya - it sux, but you might have to be the one to pick up the phone to find stuff out. and you might have to pick it up more than once if you dont get your questions answered right away... stuff like: can i eat the day of surgery? (drugs can make some peeps nauseaus) how else do i prep for that day?

let me know if you need anything... i'll help decipher biology stuff if i know anything about the mumbo-jumbo your doc uses.

2:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home