Friday, May 18, 2007

Weave, table, over..

Tomorrow I have another dog agility event. As far as I know none of my regular agility friends are going to be at it…bummer. Its nice when other amateurs are there…The gals and guys at class discuss the plan of attack to make each of our dogs complete the course. I’m hoping perhaps Lori and Freda will be there because they are no longer in Saturday classes which I am ditching for the event. That and Lori has been going to the new agility class in Troy so I don’t get to see her on Saturdays any more. I love me some Freda. She’s a German Shepherd with such a funny personality… she goes nuts watching the other dogs “play.” I’m also a tad nervous because its at a different location that normal so that comfort factor is gone. It will be nice being outside versus inside at a horse arena. Its going to be 80 degrees and a bit toasty out in the sun but at least I won’t be breathing in dirt all day. Simon is in the very first event so it will be an early morning. I’m all packed up and currently dying yarn. I should have used this energy earlier and mowed my lawn. Who knows, maybe I’ll get home and magically be full of energy and mow my 10 inch tall grass…ha!

2 Comments:

Blogger Ann said...

I hope you had a terrific day today and that things went well!

Ann

7:48 AM  
Blogger nicole said...

Good luck to your doggies!

8:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home