Thursday, May 17, 2007

It may have been wishful thinking

But I pulled my hair back in a bun today... from the German guy he said i looked very nice, very italian today... I like my Loretta hair as my other coworker calls it.. I do a little poof for my bangs...the wishful thinking is in thinking it will stay that way.. I've got growing out short hair and i know I'm gonna look dishevelled with fallen wisps of hair by the end of the day.


Anyway I thought i'd throw a question out there today.. If you could have plastic surgery for one thing what would it be.


Me and my chins would have a chin tuck. Having watched nip tuck I doubt I'd ever have the balls for something like that but if i was in magical land that would be my choice. You can lose weight, wear a better bra, etc but that chin just sits there or sags there in shame. And the older you get the less elastic you skin gets the longer it gets... Gobble Gobble.


So what would be your plastic of choice..

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do they have a procedure that would let me grow a beard? I'm pushing 30, and this babyface thing has got to go.

12:42 PM  
Blogger Kara said...

I'm sporting a ponytail today, which, much like your bun, will probably be falling down by the time I get home. Lovely. :)

As for the surgery, I'd probably go for the chins, too. And maybe some fancy braces to fix my overbite (although that doesn't really count as plastic surgery...).

Also, if it so happened that I lost 50 pounds and still had the stripper chest, I might have to get those reduced to a modest D cup.

1:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eyelids.

1:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home