Thursday, May 17, 2007

Sold...

So I've sold three skeins of my yarn through my etsy shop... No i didn't mention it to anyone because then i feel like a Pampered Chef troll..anyway it makes me a happy little camper...
I think the woohoo factor is keeping me awake right now cause I sold my "pigs in space" this evening...the picture show is "Kermit loves Piggy" Do you catch the theme...
I did a post on how much I love Lunesta and wouldn't you guess. I can't sleep...
So sleep, yeah its good,not happening at the moment. I post about it, then karma kicks in and kicks ya in the keester...
I know this sounds stupid but I watched 28 weeks later tonight and it sometimes makes me reflect when I watch zombies movies..like what would you do? what category would you fit into. If you managed to be a survivor which one would you be.. would you even survive and choose to stay alive or die at your own hand like the parents in 28 days later. Sheesh if I was in zombie works then I'd be without my 'zac or my lunesta... cause zombie insurance just doesn't cover drugs like they used to so I'd be a crazy sleep deprived gal... my ex boyfriend can tell you that's not what you want...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I spent some time on the Zombie Squad Forums a couple years ago. It's an interesting place to go to explore how to survive in those types of scenarios. But I stopped short of the actual camping trips in January, firing of guns, etc. And since I don't have a tattoo, I don't think I'd fit in well. But my friend is in the core group, and he seems to enjoy it.

Congrats on the yarn sales! I thought the inventory number had gone down.

8:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home