Monday, May 21, 2007

Crazy people...

So my parents are going on a foreign trip and have made me power of attorney if anything happens. My brother, the handicrapper is upset because he wasn't made power of attorney. The boy can't write a check, graduate from school, get a job, or basically do anything... Having known him forever I know his handcrapperness is only partially true.. he's also partially a lazy mooch who has no handle on reality...really, he thinks he should have power of attorney... especially after he tells mom how he won't do anything she does for Buby for her. Really people, I don't get the things that go through his head... and this is why you hear next to nothing about my brother. He's too stupid to function.

3 Comments:

Blogger Roni JJ said...

OMG ~ sounds so much like ben it's scary!! Where are they going?

10:02 PM  
Blogger Shannon said...

My brother left last wed. I got a chat message from him today after asking him to call when he got through immigration. He wondered why I was pissed. He said he called and left a msg on my husbands phone... er no. He said "I guess I called the wrong number!". So you left a msg with a stranger (obviously the wrong message on the phone he called) and assumed I would figure out you were okay. OH YEAH. Brothers are stellar. I need to go back to Sunday knittings dammit.

1:18 PM  
Blogger Crafty and Crap said...

You do!! We ask about you each week...
Kara puts it so well. Boys are stupid... my brother is a boy.. i know, hard to believe...

1:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home