Saturday, May 19, 2007

2nd...

Well its been a hella long day but we got second place in the Jumpers class for Novice 16 inch dogs...(you only compete against your height and your skill level, there were 4 in our group) super complicated to explain it all. We didn't qualify in another course due to different rules for NADAC agility versus AKC... It was a nice day but I am totally freaking wiped. I tried napping but due to construction next door and Sir Barks alot I don't feel very rested.
I now crave meat something awful.. don't know why...too much sun make Hulk Shoes want meat...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats! That's awesome!

7:27 PM  
Blogger daiva e said...

Congrats! I got ya something the other day. I'll try to send it along this week.

5:53 PM  
Blogger Kathy said...

Ok, I had to tag 7 people - check out my blog post...Tag, you're it!

8:54 PM  
Blogger Roni JJ said...

congrats! that's pretty darn good for unfamiliar territory!!

10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home