Thursday, April 05, 2007

I have a sticker on my finger that say get well soon

no really.. mom and dad are asleep and the bandaids are in their room... Today i went to buby's and replaced her vanity and sink... I ran into a problem that her piping went through the floor instead of the wall so I needed to make a hole in the vanity... Well i sliced my finger cause I keep grabbing scissors the wrong way... Anyway its done and beautiful and my finger hasn't bled but keeps opening up... So being creative i got a sticker to keep it from doing that. What better than a get well sticker..
After a long afternoon I headed over to a hebrew school friend house and spent like 4 hours there.. it was great. Having grown up together we just got along but didn't have much in common.. well we bitched moms (moms are best friends for 24 years) and all that jazz and at some point I inherited a ton of cute clothes, a list of books to read and found out we have all the same favorite life moving books. Pretty cool and fun... We found more in common that when we were younger and talked old peers...
She and her parents came for different passover nights. They were great nights and I hope they will come to future sedars... Luckily I wasn't home tonight so perhaps I won't sit up getting angry about the house...
The friend talked of how she tosses junk from her parents home. unfortunately my parents stuff is more so old curtains, falling apart furniture and 25 years worth of magazines... its much harder to hide getting rid of that stuff...
I'm feeling super good right now which is good.. I got to hang out with someone and got to find more commonalities.. and gotta a comment of the same kind... Its nice to feel like there others out there like you or can relate to you.... I've got the Boo, wife and other man but its nice to get more friends in your life and its enjoyable to experience the changes and growth in these relationships...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home