Thursday, March 29, 2007

When I was just a little girl

I asked my mother what would I be...
Okay maybe not, I probably told her with two snaps up. Funny how When I was 16-22 I really saw me as a get married settle down girl and yet here at 28 I can't imagine it...its freaky...how will it be different than now. Is it cause really although I've not had a wedding I really am all settled down. I hear about highschool folks married and with kids and it blows me away. I'm just waiting for Brown to tell me he's gonna be a dad...Crazy man...crazy...
I think I missed the "right time" and life has happened and so going back to that previous time seems odd. I'm past wanting a real wedding and the whole 9 yards. I feel like I've been hitched for a few years.... at this point, a quick ceremony during thanksgiving or labor day (late summer/fall) is all I want... both sets of parents and the vermont folks there... It would be great to spend a few weeks in their extra house with our dogs and working the farm and just enjoying some nice weather.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What the hell are you trying to do?! JINX ME?!

8:21 AM  
Blogger Crafty and Crap said...

ha!no....just waiting..... dude your the only person i know even in the "right" situation for that to happen

9:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home