Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Planting Season is Upon Us

And I really need to nicely write a note to the neighbor to fix the shed against my property. I also need to stake my stuff out better this year... I have a few little fencey things from walmart that I used to fend off the dogs. I need to probably use more and mark whats what so its not a surprise of...I think..thats....peppers...and to keep the dogs out...
I don't need anything this pretty but isn't it pretty none the less.
http://www.snappdragon.com/garden-sprout-seed-pack-clip-p-298.html?osCsid=jqrmeqsv1pmcdqa7orarm097v5
Eric's grandma sent me China New year money so I promised to put it towards fun house stuff... that includes plants, dirt, and taller metal thingers for my peas and beans. I want to feed the world in peas and beans this year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home