Monday, March 26, 2007

Weekend Recap

The knitty:
I finished knitting Duane's ultra cool camera holder. I need to sew a lining and call it a day.

I finished a sock for my mudder. They are going to be a mother's day gift. Gotta do the other still.
The home:
Worked on the garden, oh yes, I was good enough to dump peat moss. Need two more bags and then its flower time.. I also worked on peeling the paint of my steps with my heat gun. Gonna be a long process but it has to be done.

The hair:

Dyed my hair last night and Saturday... one color, one highlights... I'm liking it.



The Boo:

Went home Sunday morning. The dogs are very confused and are barking up a storm. I'm ready to kill.. okay I love them dearly but they are wearing my nerves a bit. Riley was so hyper that he knocked his water bowl over and we had to wash his bed yesterday.

I had bought Boo Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban for his gameboy to play on his flight home. Its simple for him, of course as he is a Final Fantasy pro or as I like to call it.. a dork... Anyway he beat it and suggested I tried it. Ladies and Gentlemen, I played a role playing game and last night beat it...I feel the acne rising on my face and suddenly i can't talk to boys. I also have a deep urge to go home to my parents are take up root in their basement.

Before he left we did a Target run. You know how that goes.. $100 bucks later we go home.. I bought myself one of those travel neck pillows and have been loving it, plus its magenta which of course makes it work better. I also made Boo choke as I ran into the kitchen holding it by my nether regions crying "I'm Labia Girl, Up up and away." He choked from the surprise.... all in all, a very good visit.

2 Comments:

Blogger daiva e said...

Literally LOL on the Labia girl thing! Don't play those games too long - one dork per family is the quota. ;-)

10:04 PM  
Blogger Cindy said...

That made me LOL too! Glad you had a good visit.

6:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home