Sunday, March 25, 2007

Shhh Riley!

I swear my dog has gone ape shit. He's a barker by nature but the last two days he's been insane... I call it, the weekend hell that I call the Openning of the Windows... Now that Boo has left the boys are also barking at ever little thing thinking the second coming of Boo will occur... Its driving me nuts...
Today is knitting at starbucks. I just used up my gift cards on last weekend where I got so ill it lasted through the week...maybe its a sign I should touch the dairy goodness...

1 Comments:

Blogger Roni JJ said...

ROFL ~ second coming of Boo huh? I hope that they shut up soon...I know how annoying it can get ~ when Fidget gets into one of those kicks (usually when someone should be home and they aren't) it about drives me nuts!
Have fun knitting! What are you working on now?

2:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home