Sunday, July 02, 2006

Superman without giving anything away.

K, just got back from seeing a movie I didn't want to see. Love me some superman cartoon, not the movies. Maybe its the glasses shtick, or the outfit or the toupee like hair that hey all have but I've never been a fan. Batman I can see to death.
Bad guys rocked. Parker Posey was fabulous. I'd love to see her as Harliquin in a batman movie. Kevin Spacey, fab!
The good guys...... need to age 5-10 years for me to dig them. Louise's dye job drove me nuts. That and her lack of body.... I've seen sexier 14 year old boys... Wait til that gets googled.
The story was good, Jimmy was great. The kid is just cute, he was alson in Detroit Rock City and laid a jewish girl in it. I think perhaps an old wil wheaton crush would be effecting me there. Come on, you can see the similiarities. And the jesus man himself was cute with his dumb hair. I swear Superman always looks like he has a piece on.
Okay maybe they weren't referencing Jesus but there was a fainting scene that looked yanked right off the cross. The concept of one man saving the world came way before Jeebus but the cross thing is his.
Actor review. Douchebag James Marsden was in it not to be confused with James Marsters who i was much more excited about. I swear he should sing with Nickelbad and Creed. Harold and Kumar's Kumar was in it... I don't think he said one word...he may still have an upset stomach from the Whities though.
The rest is just Parker Parker Parker. She played the roll really well. Story wasn't bad. I always feel bad for the big SM or even more so CK cause I love me a nerd. Any other comment I would make would give things away so that is all. Get your hair dyed well, grease it up and remember kids, tune in next time for Pirates of the Caribean Part Deux.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home