Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Oh for crap's sake

I try to spell check and be all smart and stuff and my post disappears. You want the run down of the post...
1. thanks to those who said hi.
2. I'm a mean impatient person who is related to the deaf and dumb.
3. I wish they'd learn signlanguage so I don't sound like I'm dictating letters to a six year old.
4. My eye feels scratched, my skin feels dry. Resulted from botanical gardens and Afghanistan food.
5. There is a hidden post in me about aging and value of life for caretakers but I'm not letting it out cause its to complicated and makes me bad people.
6. If you won't be photographed in a ugly ass hat, then don't be wearing it in public with your highly sarcastic daughter.
7. Still working on virus issues but appears to be a heck of a lot better.
8. Can't wait to get to work and chew out shithead who snapped at me on the phone cause he didn't listen to me trying to explain that we don't have a login and password and thats just not how the site he was using worked for the rest of us...So glad he's leaving work in two days. Grumpy ass jerk. Go continue to drink your life into a stupor somewhere else and tell me how into christ he is and how he's saved and I'm fucked while he is very unchristian like.
10. Must squash continued desire to play with fire and glass at local blowing place. Seeing glass being worked on a gardens doesnt' help the desire that I've been squashing for about 20 years.
11. I'd really like to be asleep right now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home