Saturday, July 01, 2006

The weekend

So I'm a bit slow and I have work on Monday. Kinda a bummer, i know.. I'll be off Tuesday but i was looking forward to rediscovering single life... as in single dwelling cause the roomy is up partying Chicago style.
I hung out with a friend last night and then proceeded to pass out for 12 hours. Why yes, i did have agility today, why no, i didn't go. oops.
I went out with the dogs at 8 am this morning. It smelled like bbq ribs... I love meat. Its so good. I definately have days where I miss eric's apartment with its steak that didn't cost 10 bucks just to buy.
So I want to do something different today. Besides stay at home. I'm thinking Hartford Coffee. Of course coffee make me nauseus these days. Lots of things make me nauseus these days. No I'm not pregnant. Gosh that would be awful. (those who don't read regularly I have a firm desire to adopt)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home