Thursday, June 29, 2006

You there, Shoes, step away from the electronics

Tonight I plan to wipe the laptop of its virus and everything else.
I come to work, the ipod isn't working again. It skips through all the songs like it can't load them. Yes, I have tried to reset.
Plans for the weekend. Nada, none, nil. Friday night I think I am taking a new scrapper to hobby lobby. She's po. So I'm guiding her with the, pick a set of photos and we'll pick out paper and maybe an embellishment or two routine. If she needs anything like brads or little doodads and such I'll have the supply. I think i invited her over Sunday to get creative but I can't recall.
Saturday is agility but I'm all in all pooped so I'm not looking forwards to it because I want to sleep like a mofo.
Maybe I'll check out some yard sales. I'm looking for an old crappy wooden chair to do up for the halloween living room. I also want to learn to purl before Kara leaves. Which would mean whining for kara to show me tonight when we have our hetrocouple date to watch the wedding date. I think I'm gonna pick lettuce and snowpeas from the garden and make salad. I will add corn, chickpeas, olives and bacos too. Ooh and regular peas... oh yes, i'm sasssy and excited about salad. I'm so hardcore...not.

3 Comments:

Blogger Liz said...

This scrapbooking thing you speak of sounds interesting, but I'm not sure I understand. Do you do multiple scrapbooks, or just one big one? Is it themed? I'm thinking about doing one from my wedding, but haven't had the time/money/energy right at this moment.

4:09 PM  
Blogger Crafty and Crap said...

Well I have an addiction so I have many books.
Some are pets, my house and my changes to it, general life, heritage, trip to china.
I've done theme books, general books, books for presents.
I did two wedding albums as gifts for friends.
I've been published twice now for very different types of pages. One was a how to book and another was an idea book.

4:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, you coming over Monday?

If so, what ya wanna eat?

9:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home