Monday, June 26, 2006

Maybe its not the dog who's special....


Last week I wore a bra to work that wasn't cutting it. My solution, staple the straps higher.... Picture is below along with the pickle I was craving and the special sticker i got from arby's.
I then abused the dogs through the weekend/week.
Mom and Buby are here this week so I busted out a painting (that I question if i like) for the living room and some new displays and finished wall for the living room. I also cleaned my room to death and made a little frame for coconut and her collar. I like it.






>

3 Comments:

Blogger Liz said...

Oh what a cute dog! I like all the photos, but your dragon sort of creeps me out. He's not quite so cuddly looking.

12:52 PM  
Blogger Crafty and Crap said...

That coconut the iguana, she passed away in april. Very docile animal but its a animal to animal issue. There are mean iguanas and nice ones. I rescued her and she became a very nice one. Don't worry, you aren't the first to be freaked by it...although many people met her and changed their view. :)

4:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the room and the colors, it's so cosy....the dog's great too.

9:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home