Thursday, April 06, 2006

oh yeah its thursday

I just worked another insane day complete with me sleeping in, wearing underwear insideout and crying.
On the early drive home i remember today i was suposed to take coconut to the dr for a recheck. Then I remembered oh yeah, I killed her...remember, she took in too much water cause you didn't watch her....
i just took my meds like a good girl... I've not been very good....i'm pmsing...i need an ugly cry... why can't i remember that i tubbed her cause she looked like she was having renal failure or cause the dr told me to. Or they fact the dr saw a mass on her so that could have taken her shortly too as well as she may never have recovered from her respiratory infection which i take blame for but she was the one jumping off the shelf from the heat to the cold.
I think its time for a nap and hugging a dog. I just started sleeping two days ago...the lack could make me extra bonkers. I know it did back when I was a youngster in college.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home